Brandboom Unlimited Yearly account
- API Public Key
- API Secret Key
AIMS brandboom module
- Products* (Manual importing/exporting required)
- Customers* (Manual importing/exporting required)
- Contact Brandboom to enable integration for your account. Brandboom Unlimited Yearly Subscription is required for API use.
- Once a Brandboom customer service representative has enabled your account for integration, you will see all the information you need for integration on your Account page. Your Public Key, Secret Key, Account ID, etc, should now be listed under the section Integration.
- In your AIMS program, navigate to the follow section: Setup > System Settings > Brandboom Settings:
- paste in the API URL.
*if you’re planning to test out with sample data and orders first, use your sandbox environment’s information.
- paste in your Brandboom API Public Key and API Secret Key
- Export all your AIMS customers into an Excel sheet. Also export your AIMS skus into an Excel sheet.
- On Brandboom:
- Go to the Customers page, choose Import and download the Customer Template. Paste in the columns from the AIMS Excel sheet into the Brandboom sheet without changing the Brandboom header column names. Make sure the Type column is properly filled out. “B” for billing. “S” for shipping. Leave it blank if both.
- Go to the Products page, choose import and download the Products Template. Paste into corresponding columns and import.
- Import your customers into Brandboom. Confirm that the columns are transferred properly.
- Do the same for products. The unique 5-character ID for each SKU should be used as the SKU-Number on Brandboom. When importing into Brandboom, make sure that these unique AIMS IDs are listed under the “Sku Number” column on the Brandboom import template.
- Create and place a sample order. Mark the order as “Export.” The order should be available to AIMS within one minute. If the order failed to transfer, you should see the export status turn to red when you come back to the page
- In your AIMS program, navigate to the follow section: Modules > Third Party > Import Orders From Brandboom. Click Download to retrieve orders that have been marked as “Export” on Brandboom.
- Downloaded orders are split into two groups:
Problematic Orders need to go through extra steps before they become valid and can be imported into AIMS. If you have problems, select the orders that you want to correct and click the next button.
Orders that have missing or invalid Customer IDs will be presented. Resolve the problems by creating or select an existing customer. Click Next to continue.
- “Downloaded and Imported” : these are the orders that have been transferred into the AIMS system without any problem and they require no extra handling
- “Downloaded and Not Imported” : these are the problematic orders that have been retrieved from Brandboom but are pending in the holding area because there are errors that need to be fixed
Finally, these orders are put into 4 views:
Orders whose errors are all resolved can now be imported into AIMS.
- “All Orders” : entire list of orders just downloaded from brandboom
- “Invalid Orders”: orders that still have errors. ex: invalid sales rep, invalid terms and conditions, invalid ship via, invalid style/color/size
- “Valid Orders”: orders that have passed all validations and are ready to be imported
- “Duplicated Orders”: orders that have the same Customer PO#
- Eventually, as you have reviewed and finalized your orders in AIMS, you can now signal back to Brandboom if an order has been Shipped, Paid, Voided.
*It’s recommended that you always send the status of an order back to Brandboom once you’re done with it in AIMS. That way, you will make sure the order statuses and analytics on Brandboom are accurate.
- Navigate to: Modules > Third Party > Sync Orders With Brandboom
- Select orders whose status you want to send back to Brandboom
- Click the Mark Order As Shipped, Mark Order As Void, or Mark Order As Paid button
- Buyer visits presentations on Brandboom, and they place their orders.
- Seller reviews and edits orders on Brandboom.
- Seller has finished and finalized changes to orders
- Seller sets the order statues to export.
- Orders are sent to ready to be downloaded by AIMS
- Seller opens up AIMS and clicks Download in the Brandboom module.
- Orders are retrieved on AIMS. Seller fixes any order errors and finishes the transfer process.
- Seller reviews and finalizes orders in AIMS.
- Seller determines that the orders are final and should be closed out.
- Seller sends the order statues back to Brandboom using the Mark-As buttons.