We asked our brands what would help their business, and we got a resounding answer: a way to sync Brandboom with Shopify.
Why? It's simple: integrating with Shopify saves time, increases inventory accuracy, and streamlines the sales process. So, we heard your call and developed an integration.
Since introducing our integration with Shopify in 2022, over 1,000 users have already connected their Brandboom and Shopify accounts. With a single click, what used to be a two-hour product import task now takes just 10 minutes.
That's over 1,000 hours saved in import time alone.
And it gets even better. With our Premium Shopify integration, you'll enjoy robust, round-the-clock inventory sync and order export. Say goodbye to inaccurate inventory and hello to seamless operations.
The best part? Unlike other platforms that can take up to three months to integrate, you can integrate Brandboom with Shopify in just a few minutes. Yes, you read that right!
How It Works
Our Shopify integration is divided into two key components - Product Sync and Inventory Sync - so you can choose what works best for your business.
Product Sync: This is free for all users. With Product Sync, you can effortlessly integrate your existing store with Brandboom. Once synced, any updates made to your Shopify products will be instantly reflected in Brandboom.
Shopify Sync (Shopify Premium): If you're looking for even more powerful features, our Inventory Sync is available as an add-on for Startup & Business plans. With our Premium integration, you'll enjoy up-to-date inventory 24/7. Never worry about incorrect inventory numbers again! Wholesale your store's inventory with separate wholesale pricing, and seamlessly sync orders back to Shopify for streamlined order fulfillment.
Don't just take our word for it. Here's what Kiah Teunissen from King Ice had to say about our Shopify integration:
"As a longtime Brandboom customer, the Shopify integration has taken the platform to a new level. We were able to eliminate several additional expenses by incorporating this feature into our plan, and the user experience has been exceptional."
Ready to get started? Setting up your Shopify integration is quick and easy.
Psst... Already connected with Product Sync? Skip the setup and check out this guide to unlock the full potential of Shopify Premium!
Integrate with Shopify
- Log in to your Brandboom account.
- Connect to an existing showroom or create the showroom you’d like to sync.
- Click on the "Import" button and click “From Shopify.”
- Enter your Shopify name and choose the showroom you want to connect. For example, if “amazingclothing.myshopify.com” is your Shopify URL, your Shopify name would be amazingclothing.
- Follow the prompts to log in to Shopify and download the Brandboom B2B Wholesale App. Click “Install App” to integrate with Shopify.
- In Brandboom, follow the steps to ensure the fields are mapped correctly.
- Select whether you want to add Inventory Sync. If you choose to add Inventory Sync, select “Upgrade to use this feature,” which will take you to the subscription page.
For a step by step guide on adding Shopify Premium, check out this quick guide! If you choose not to add Inventory Sync, you’ll move on to importing your products as normal.
For a visual step by step guide to syncing products, check out our support article: How to Connect to Spotify.
It's time to make your life easier.
Join over 1,000 satisfied users who have already discovered the power of our Shopify integration. Don't miss out on this opportunity to transform your workflow!